First of all, we should know what is the FBA LCL?
In fact, LCL is because the goods of different shippers are assembled together in a container, so it is called LCL . In general, the carrier or the agent undertakes sorting and packing according to the nature and destination of the goods after accepting the quantity of the goods mailed by the shipper without the full container of small freight. Assemble the goods to the same destination in a certain quantity and put them into boxes.
Why do we choose FBA LCL By sea?
Under normal circumstances, we will choose ocean LCL to operate the delivery when the quantity mailed by the shipper is short of full container. The sorting, packing, gathering, packing (unpacking) and delivery of LCL cargo are all stopped at the container terminal or inland container transfer station at the carrier's terminal. LCL is the relative term for FCL. It refers to a small bill of goods that does not fill a full carton. This kind of goods is usually separated by the carrier and in the container freight station or inland station assembly, and then two tickets or more than two tickets of goods assembled in a container, the same is to be in the intention of container freight station or inland station separation delivery. For this kind of goods, the carrier is responsible for the packing and unpacking operations, and the packing and unpacking costs are still charged to the shipper. The carrier's responsibility for LCL cargo is essentially the same as that for traditional general cargo transportation.
We will tell you the detailed process of LCL FBA shipping
1. The customer prepares the goods, affixes the inside and outside label.
2. Contact us for warehouse receipt and supply Shipment ID and Reference ID to the company.
3. Deliver the goods to the company's warehouse in China (the list of products provided by the customer in electronic version).
4. The company stopped inspection, after that pallets, and external labels (the customer needs to provide the electronic label of the external container to the company, in order to prevent the LCL goods from becoming cloudy).
5. Goods into the bonded warehouse, the company placement of packing, customs clearance and export and ship.
6. Goods to the intended port, the company placement customs clearance.
7. The company helps customers book the delivery time of FBA warehouse.
8. Delivery to FBA warehouse as agreed.